Personal data are information that enable identification of a physical person. An identifiable physical person is a person who indirectly or directly can be identified by name, location data, IP address or other factor that enables identification.
The personal data you provide to us
As our client, you might provide us personal data when you communicate with us. It could be your name, address and contact details.
Personal data that we collect from you or third party
No personal data is collected without your consent. You actively have to give your consent by, for example, submitting a form at our website or other digital channels.
The purpose of processing your personal data
- To manage the business relationship and fulfill our commitment to you as a customer.
- For marketing purposes by using cookies.
- For marketing purposes via your email.
- To provide personal service and improve our customer service.
Who will have access to your personal data?
We do not transfer personal data to any third party except for trusted third parties, provided that these agree to maintain the data confidential and not use it for other purposes than their obligations to us.
For how long do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data as long as the original purpose remains. The purpose of the collection is clarified at the time of your consent.
Sensitive personal data
We do not collect any sensitive personal data.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data. You can do this without any cost once per year.
- You can request rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- You have the right to have your personal data erased from our system.
- You have the right to object to how we are using your personal data.
- You have the right to request that we restrict how we process your personal data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (DPA) or other authority.
At the website, Comfortboxen could link to third party websites. These websites are independent from us.
Comfortboxen reserves the right to make changes to this policy.
Last updated: 2022-03-18